Monday, March 23, 2009

Yoplait Kids

gave me the opportunity to try out a Yoplait Kids gift package. My kids love yogurt, but they are thrilled when I bring home Yoplait Kids, Go-Gurt, or Trix. (I picked their favorite: Trix!) The kids enjoy the bright colors and the strong flavor. The box never lasts long!
Did you know research has shown that fewer than half of all kids ages two to 12 get the calcium they need each day? Calcium and Vitamin D are both essential nutrients for building strong bones. Though it can be challenging for growing kids to get Vitamin D, since it is found naturally in very few foods, Yoplait for Kids makes it a little easier to incorporate a delicious source of Vitamin D and Calcium in your child's diet.
To encourage families to get up and get moving, Yoplait is giving away 3 Get Active kits. These kits include: a travel cooler (to take your yogurt with you); a jump rope; a water bottle; and an outdoor game set that includes a Frisbee, a beach ball, paddle ball, and Jai-Ali. To win a Get Active set: Leave a comment with your favorite way to get active with your kids (or somebody else's kids!). Extra Entries: (Leave a comment for each entry) * Add my button to your blog * Follow me on twitter * Twitter about this giveaway * Follow my blog * Subscribe to my blog Contest ends Friday, April 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment