Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friends Forever Girls

Crunchy and I had the distinct privilege of reviewing the Friends Forever Girl Dolls! I have to tell you, these dolls are beautiful! We received Marlee, who was a perfect match. Her bio, reads:
Hi, I'm Marlee! Natalie and I have been friends since we were really little. I like to take charge of things, and usually get along with everybody. I have an older brother named Pete and a younger brother named Jake. They're normally great, but sometimes they drive me crazy! I love riding my horse, Picasso. I also like to write in my journal and do art projects. One of my favorite things is to create my own look with funky outfits.
Like Marlee, my Crunchy has a big brother and a little brother who are "normally great, but sometimes they drive (her) crazy". Crunchy loves to draw and is known for putting together some pretty interesting outfits! I didn't tell Crunchy what we had, I just told her I had something for her. First we opened the box, and found a beautiful, sturdy blue box with a ribbon design on it. She pulled off the lid, and we pulled back the wrappings. And... Crunchy's first look at the doll.

After my post about toy packaging, I had to show you how these dolls are attached to the box. No plastic ties to untwist or tags to cut off. At each hand, the feet, the torso, and the neck, there was a ribbon tied in a pretty bow. It was so easy (and pretty!) to get it out of the box!

"Let me check you out!"

New Best Friends Forever!

Here is Crunchy's review:
I love my doll! It is pretty. I love it. I love it so much. I wish every little girl in the world had one. Marlee means so much to me. It's like a dream come true. I like the Butterfly Promises too. If I could meet her (Kristi, founder) I would probably faint!
The craftsmanship of these dolls is incredible. The dolls are 18 inches tall, have a vinyl body, moveable arms and legs, and are able to stand on their own. Friends Forever Girls started when founder, Kristi Necochea, looked for a high quality doll for her daughter that was fun to play with, that was dressed in hip but age-appropriate clothes, and that could be used as a tool to help build self-respect and foster responsibility. When she didn't find one, she decided to create her own line of dolls. I'd like to thank MomBlog Marketing for this opportunity! Buy one! Visit Friends Forever Girls to learn more. You can meet the Girls here. When you shop use with the code: "Spring" and you will receive a free t-shirt with any doll purchase (while supplies last) This is a $14.99 value! Or win one! That's right! I get to give one away! (Sorry, I can't do like Crunchy suggested and give one to every little girl!) The winner will be able to choose any doll from the site! ($59 value!). Sorry, limited to the Continental US. To enter: Just leave a comment. (Any comment will do, but please try to avoid, "Enter me!") Extra Entries: (Leave a comment for each entry) * Add my button to your blog * Follow me on twitter * Twitter about this giveaway * Follow my blog * Subscribe to my blog Contest ends Wednesday, April 1st (No fooling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment