Thanks to MomSelect, I had the opportunity to try out the Tilty Cup.
Even though my youngest, Munchie, will be 4 next week, he wanted to try one out. He liked it. But I needed to test it out with some kids who haven't learned to drink out of cups yet. So I borrowed some kids! I work in early intervention, and we have a daycare on site. So I took the cups to our 1-year old teachers. They were quite interested in the design. I gave them a couple of weeks to try them out and then came back to check on them. They loved them! The cups were great! The kids were learning how to drink from them. And they want more! (One of the teachers has a 9-month old son.)
- Ergonomic design makes drinking easier and more comfortable.
- Requires less head tilt than any other sippy cup.
- Teaches better mechanics to help babies graduate from a sippy to a regular cup.
- Has a snap on lid without a valve for better dental development, as recommended by the ADA, American Dental Association .
- safe for 9+ months
The Tilty Cup is:
- Dishwasher Safe (Top Rack)
- BPA, Dye and PVC free
- Easy to use in a car seat or stroller
Would you like to win a pair of Tilty Cups?
Bonus entries (leave a separate comment for each):
* Add my button to your blog
* Follow me on Twitter
* Twitter about this giveaway
* Follow my blog
* Subscribe to my blog
Contest ends June 8th.
Please make sure your profile is public or include your e-mail address in your comment. If I can't easily find my winner, I'll have to pick another one.
Limited to US addresses only.