Saturday, May 9, 2009

PakNaks

I first saw PakNaks last summer, and my kids loved them. I was glad to have the opportunity to review some. Paknaks are knickknacks for backpacks. Paknaks retail for about $4 each.

PakNaks are fun soft rubbery 3-D decorations for kids (and adults too!) to personalize all of their stuff. Backpacks, lunchbags, headbands, computer bags, household items, the list is only limited by your imagination.

There are more than 40 designs. Some of my favorites are Robert (the robot), Bella the Bee, Kyla Jane the butterfly, and Damsel the dragonfly.

Paknaks come with a customized velcro® that sticks and holds very well to whatever you want it to hold to. My kids each have one on their backpacks. They change out the design when they want.


Here are some of Munchie's choices.

Empty (see the velcro by the final S).

The Squishes (dolphins)

Grant (Soccer Ball)

Mike (Monster?)



No comments:

Post a Comment